Individual Retirement Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions


Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

Contributions and distributions

What tax form is used to report distributions?

The tax form used to report distributions is IRS form 1099-R. This form is sent to any IRA holder who made an aggregate withdrawal of $10 of more from their IRA regardless of whether or not withholding was done. This form is mailed in the same envelope with your year end account statement.

<< Back to previous page | Return to IRA FAQ index