Individual Retirement Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions


Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

Contributions and distributions

What tax form is used to report contributions?

The tax form used to report contributions is the IRS form 5498. This form is mailed at the end of May and will reflect deposits made to IRA accounts for the previous tax-year.

<< Back to previous page | Return to IRA FAQ index