Individual Retirement Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions


Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

Contributions and distributions

Can I transfer my employer retirement plan to an IRA?

If the funds are coming from a qualified retirement plan (QRP) you are able to transfer them to a Traditional IRA by completing a Direct Rollover. Once you have verified through your employer that your current plan is a QRP, you may either establish a new Traditional IRA with the credit union or use your existing Traditional IRA and direct your employer to transfer your funds for you.

<< Back to previous page | Return to IRA FAQ index