Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
If you like the convenience and security of having your regular paycheck, benefit check, or payroll deduction automatically transferred into your account(s), choose direct deposit to Alaska USA. You can allocate your deposit among your accounts, including automatic payment to your Alaska USA loan account.
With direct deposit, you can:
- Get instant access to your funds, even when you're traveling.
- Qualify for a Convenience Checking account with no monthly maintenance fee.
- Reduce the risk of theft, fraud, and lost or delayed payments.
- Save time and money since there is no need to visit a branch or mail checks to the credit union for deposit.
- Begin earning dividends from the day the deposit is credited to your savings account.
- Have loan payments transferred automatically each pay day or when the payments are due.
- Transfer funds between share accounts or to other credit union share accounts.
Previewing pending direct deposits
Direct deposits to your Alaska USA account are generally received through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment system. UltraBranch® allows you to view pending ACH transactions. For example, military payroll and many government benefits payments are typically available for viewing at least one day prior to posting to your account.