Alaska USA specializes in providing financial services that consumers need, when and
where they need them. Many of these services are provided for little to no cost.
- Checking Accounts: There are three consumer checking account types to meet your needs, with free checking available for young adults age 16-25.
- Savings Accounts: A secure way to save and provide immediate access to your money.
- Money Market Accounts: Easy access with dividends based on market conditions. Three account options are available, with tiers that allow for higher earnings as balances increase.
- Certificate Accounts: Higher rates and guaranteed returns for specified periods of investment.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs): Save for the future with the potential for tax advantages.
- Health Savings Accounts: Provide flexibility and cost savings for qualifying health care costs.
If you are looking for help finding solutions to financial questions, visit our
All your Alaska USA share savings and investment accounts are federally insured and provide
high earnings, convenient access, and the confidence of knowing your funds
are safe and secure.