UltraBranch® allows you quick, easy access to your account via the Internet, as well
as by phone and Self-Service Terminals.
With UltraBranch Online you can:
- Transfer funds to any account on which you are a signer, including your Alaska USA Visa®, consumer loan, mortgage, and Extra Credit accounts
- View the balance and transaction history of your Alaska USA Visa account
- Obtain account balances
- See which checks have cleared your account
- Order checks
- Verify the receipt and distribution of direct deposits
- Obtain up-to-the-minute transaction histories
- Place stop payment orders on checks
- Confirm your next loan payment date and amount
- Pay bills online
- and much more
Tips for using UltraBranch Online
- System configuration
A computer with Internet connectivity.
Alaska USA recommends the current versions of Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher.
For maximum security, Alaska USA strongly recommends you use the latest
version of your chosen browser, and stay current on all vendor supplied security patches for both your browser and operating system.
Optimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Back button
Some functionality within UltraBranch requires that you follow a specific sequence
of pages to initiate or complete your transaction. To avoid interrupting the
sequence, please do not use your Back button. Instead, click on the button or link
that will take you where you wish to go.
- Log out
UltraBranch will automatically end your session after a user-configurable period
of inactivity. For security reasons it is best to exit UltraBranch and close/exit
your browser when you are finished using UltraBranch.