Online Account Access Troubleshooting Guide
Signing up for online account access
If you wish to take advantage of online account access, you must sign up first. Signing up for online account access allows you to access your account via the Internet, from any touch-tone telephone, or at Self-Service terminals in select branch locations.
Only the primary signer on the account may sign up for online account access.
If you have multiple accounts with Alaska USA, a separate application must be completed for each account to wish to access. When completing the application you may specify additional accounts to which you will be able to transfer funds. You must be a signer on these additional accounts.
- If you have a qualifying vehicle loan or Visa debit card, you can enroll online.
- Business members must visit a branch to enroll in online access.
To apply for online account access service:
- You may pick up an online account access application at any branch location, or you may download an application from our web site in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format. Adobe provides free software to use this application form. Get Adobe Reader free.
- Read the online account access agreement accompanying the application, then complete and sign the online account access application form.
- Deliver the completed application to any branch location or mail to:
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 196613
Anchorage, AK 99519-6613
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive your online account access User's Guide and Personal Access Code (PAC), which gives you access to all online account access services.
- If you have any questions, or if you need additional assistance, contact the Member Service Center.