Personal Access Code (PAC) reset process
If you know your User ID and the email address assigned to the account, you can access our online PAC reset page. Please check your email for PAC Reset Request and follow the instructions.
If you have exceeded the number of login attempts, locking your UltraBranch account, you will need to contact the Member
Service Center to unlock your account and reset your password. Follow the steps listed below after your account has been reset.
Reseting your PAC and accessing UltraBranch:
- Click here to access the Alaska USA home Page in a new window.
- Enter your User ID and click the 'Log in' button.
- Enter your temporary PAC you received from the Member Service Representative and click the 'submit' button.
- Pick a keypad and click the 'submit' button.
- Enter a new PAC in to the keypad. Make sure that the number of asterisks in the field is the same as the number of characters you entered for you new PAC. Then click 'Enter'.
- Re-enter your new PAC and click 'Enter'.
- The Change PAC Confirmation page should appear. Click the 'Continue' button to proceed to the Account Summary page.
Previous Troubleshooting Guide Topics