Online Account Access Troubleshooting Guide
Contacting the Member Service Center
The representatives at the Member Service Center are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. They can help you resolve problems with online account access connections.
907-563-4567 or 800-525-9094
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
When to Call the Member Service Center:
- If you have forgotten your User ID or the email address assigned to the account.
- If you have changed your User ID and cannot remember it.
- If you have correctly entered your User ID and are presented with an incorrect personalized image.
- If your account has been locked by too many failed login attempts. As a security measure, access to your account is locked after a limited number of failed login attempts. A member service representative can unlock your account by issuing a temporary password. View the View the password reset process for help using a temporary password to access your account and reset your password.
- If you encounter access problems that you cannot resolve with the help of this guide, the Member Service Center can put you in touch with a support technician.