Contacting the Member Service Center
The representatives at the Member Service Center are available 16 hours a day, 7 days a week
for your convenience. They can help you resolve problems with UltraBranch connections.
(907) 563-4567 in Anchorage
or (800) 525-9094 outside Anchorage
6 AM - 10 PM, Alaska Time
(7 AM - 11 PM, Pacific Time)
When to Call the Member Service Center:
- If you have forgotten your Personal Access Code.
- If you have forgotten your User ID or the email address assigned to the account.
- If you have changed your User ID and cannot remember it.
- If have correctly entered your User ID and are presented with an incorrect personalized keypad.
- If your account has been locked by too many failed login attempts.
As a security measure, access to your account is locked after a limited
number of failed login attempts. A member service representative can
unlock your account by issuing a temporary Personal Access Code. View the
Personal Access Code (PAC) reset process for help using the temporary Personal Access
Code to access your account and reset your PAC.
- If you encounter access problems that you cannot resolve with the help of this guide,
the Member Service Center can put you in touch with a support technician.
Previous Troubleshooting Guide Topics