Online Account Access Troubleshooting Guide
Testing Login to Online Account Access
To test your connection to online account access you will need to attempt to log in to online account access. Follow the instructions below to try this in a separate window, so you can continue to refer to this Troubleshooting Guide.
You Try It:
- Click here to access the Alaska USA home Page in a new window.
- Enter your User ID and click the 'Log in' button.
- Enter your password and click 'Submit'.
(Click on the most appropriate response below)
- I can log in and see the Account Summary page.
- I can log in, but the Account Summary page fails to load.
- I cannot log in. The system displays an error page with the message "Transaction failed. The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
- I cannot log in. The system displays an error page with the message "You have entered an invalid user ID or Personal Access Code, or have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts."
- I have forgotten my password.
- I have changed my Login ID and cannot remember my new Login ID.
- I have not signed up for online account access. How do I sign up to use online account access?