UltraBranch Troubleshooting Guide
Testing Login to UltraBranch
To test your connection to UltraBranch you will need to attempt to log in to UltraBranch. Follow the instructions below to try this in a separate window, so you can continue to refer to this Troubleshooting Guide.
You Try It:
- Click here to access the Alaska USA home Page in a new window.
- Enter your User ID and click the 'Log in' button.
- Enter your PAC according to the instructions on the page.
(Click on the most appropriate response below)
- I can log in and see the Account Summary page.
- I can log in, but the Account Summary page fails to load.
- I cannot log in. The system displays an error page with the message "Transaction failed. The system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
- I cannot log in. The system displays an error page with the message "Invalid user name or password. Please try again."
- I cannot log in. The system displays an error page with the message "You have exceeded the number of login attempts. Please contact the Member Service Center or any branch office."
- I cannot log in. I have personalized my login, but the keypad does not appear to function correctly when I try to use it.
- I have forgotten my Personal Access Code.
- I have changed my Login ID and cannot remember my new Login ID.
- I have not signed up for UltraBranch. How do I sign up to use UltraBranch?