UltraBranch Troubleshooting Guide
Unable to Log In - Invalid Login
UltraBranch will reject login attempts for several reasons. The "Invalid user name or password"
message may appear for one of the following reason:
- The Login ID or Personal Access Code was entered incorrectly.
- This account has not been set up for UltraBranch.
- Verify your login ID and personal access code. Enter them carefully to ensure there are no mistakes.
Your login ID the same as the member account number printed on your statement, unless you have previously
changed it within UltraBranch.
- Verify that you have signed up for UltraBranch access to this account by
contacting the Member Service Center. If you have multiple account numbers,
signing up for UltraBranch access to one account does not automatically give you access on your other accounts.
You may need to sign up for access to this account.
- If you cannot remember your Personal Access Code or User ID, contact
the Member Service Center.
Previous Troubleshooting Guide Topics