UltraBranch Troubleshooting Guide
Resolving keypad issues
You indicated that you are having difficulties using the personalized login keypad. While the keypad is easy to use, there are steps you can take to reduce input errors.
- View recommended browser versions
- Verify browser settings
- Pay close attention to the keys you click. Watch for the differences between the numbers 0 and 1 and the letters O and I.
- Older computers may need a small pause between clicks so that your browser can properly respond to them.
- Try to not move your mouse while clicking on a button, as this may cause the browser to not respond to your click.
- When you click on a button, watch for it to flash to ensure the browser has recorded your click.