Online Account Access Bill Pay
Save time and money with online bill payments!
If you pay 15 bills a month the "old-fashioned" way, you're paying $88.20 for stamps each year. Cut that cost to ZERO with Alaska USA Bill Pay!
- It's free! To pay up to 15 bills each month.
- It's flexible! Pay virtually anyone, from anywhere.
- It's fast! Just click to schedule or send payments!
- It's fabulous! No more late fees - your payments are guaranteed when you make them at least 4 business days in advance. Bills sent to payees within Alaska should be set up 5-6 business days in advance.
- All you need is a personal Alaska USA checking account, internet access, and online account access®.
- Fees: It is free for your first 15 bills each month. If you pay more than 15 bills, it's 40 cents for each additional payment.
The Popmoney® personal payment service is the easy way to send money to friends, family, or almost anyone using the person’s email address or mobile phone number!
No need for cash or checks
There are a lot of ways to use Popmoney. Here are just some of the things you can do:
- send money to kids away at college
- request money for club dues, sports teams, or group vacations
- send rent to your landlord or roommates
- pay the babysitter
- get paid back for concert tickets.
All from your computer or mobile device!
Popmoney is available to Alaska USA members who have a checking account and use online account access Bill Pay.
Simply log in to online account access, click on the Popmoney menu in Bill Pay, and follow the easy enrollment process
If you aren’t an online account access user, you can sign up at any branch, through the Member Service Center, or enroll online.
Popmoney is a registered trademarks of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply.
New features make Bill Pay easier than ever
- Pay all your bills at once from the Payment Center.
- Use the new Payment Assistant to walk you through the process step-by-step.
- Get your payments there faster - most electronic billers can process your payment in just one business day.
- Sign up for ebills to receive bills and pay them right in the Payment Center. You can try it worry-free - certain billers allow you to continue to receive your paper statements while trying ebills at the same time. At the end of the trial period, you decide if you want to continue ebills or stay with paper. No hassle!
- Quickly view 45 days of recent payment activity - or access payment history for information about the last six months.
- Reduce your data entry with the "Quick Add" feature - it allows you to add a biller using as little as the name or phone number.
- View your current checking balance in the Payment Center.
- Remember why you made a payment - add a short memo to the payment itself or longer notes to save with your payment history.