Save time and money with online bill payments!
If you pay 15 bills a month the "old-fashioned" way, you're paying $75.60
for stamps each year. Cut that cost to ZERO with Alaska USA Bill Pay!
- It's flexible! Pay virtually anyone, from anywhere.
- It's free! When you pay between one and 15 bills each month.
- It's fast! Just click to schedule or send payments!
- It's fabulous! No more late fees - your payments are guaranteed when you make them at least
4 business days in advance. Bills sent to payees within Alaska should be set up
5-6 business days in advance.
- All you need is a personal Alaska USA checking account, Internet access, and UltraBranch®.
- Fees: If you pay 1-15 bills each month, there's no service or payment charge.
If you pay more than 15 bills, it's 40 cents for each additional payment.
If you pay no bills, there is a $5.95 monthly service charge.
New features make Bill Pay easier than ever
- Pay all your bills at once from the Payment Center.
- Use the new Payment Assistant to walk you through the process step-by-step.
- Get your payments there faster - most electronic billers can process your payment in just one business day.
- Sign up for ebills to receive bills and pay them right in the Payment Center. You can try it worry-free - certain billers allow you to continue to receive your paper statements while trying ebills at the same time. At the end of the trial period, you decide if you want to continue ebills or stay with paper. No hassle!
- Quickly view 45 days of recent payment activity - or access payment history for information about the last six months.
- Reduce your data entry with the "Quick Add" feature - it allows you to add a biller using as little as the name or phone number.
- View your current checking balance in the Payment Center.
- Remember why you made a payment - add a short memo to the payment itself or longer notes to save with your payment history.