The Alaska USA app
The free Alaska USA app is available for both Android™ and iPhone®.
The Alaska USA app combines frequently requested information about Alaska USA with the most popular features of UltraBranch®, plus the ability to deposit checks!
When you need the full power of UltraBranch, you can still use the web browser in your Android or iPhone to log in to the full version of UltraBranch through alaskausa.org.
What can I do with the Alaska USA app?
- Log in to UltraBranch to:
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Transfer money within accounts or to another Alaska USA member
- View images of recently cleared checks
- Make payments to your Visa® credit card or other Alaska USA loan
- See your upcoming credit card payment amount and due date
- Review recent credit card transactions
- Pay bills you have already set up in the online version of Bill Pay
- View pending transfers
- And more!
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime - at your convenience
- Deposit up to 10 checks or up to $3,000 per business day
- Funds may not be available for up to 5 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
- Receive email confirmation about the status of your deposits or review the status in the Alaska USA app
- Use UltraBranch or the Alaska USA app to verify funds availability
- Find Alaska USA branch or ATM locations
- Check current rates
- Get quick access to contact information
It's FREE! Not only is the Alaska USA app convenient, easy to use, and efficient - it's also provided free of charge!
Your information is secure. The Alaska USA app implements robust SSL security and displays your personalized keypad when you log in to UltraBranch, giving you an added level of assurance.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.