Paying an Alaska USA Visa Platinum Credit Card
Paying your Visa Platinum Credit Card
Pay from an Alaska USA account:
Use UltraBranch to confirm your payment amount and due date, and pay by making single or recurring transfers to your Alaska USA Visa card. Optional Bill Pay service allows you to manage payments for all your bills in one place.
To pay from any financial institution:
- Log in to UltraBranch
- Click the "Visa" link in the blue bar below the tabs.
- Select the "View Account" button to access your card information.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select the "Make a Payment" link. This will expand to provide additional selections. Choose the "Manage Payment Accounts" option.
- From here, you can "Add a new payment account" from any financial institution.
Other payment methods
- Contact the Member Service Center
- Visit any branch
- Sign up forautomatic loan payments
- Make payments and deposits by mail
- Find Shared Branching locations
A representative at the Member Service Center or at any branch can help you transfer payments to your Visa card, and can set up automatic payments.
When you aren't near from an Alaska USA branch, you can even make payments at any participating location in CU Service Center shared branching network.
About credit card payments
You will receive a separate monthly statement for your Alaska USA Visa® Platinum Credit Card. Refer to your statement or log in to UltraBranch for your next payment amount and due date.