Frequently Asked Questions

        5 matches
Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

How do I ...

Change my address?

Visit any branch.

Call the Member Service Center.

Change the type of an open share account?

You can visit any branch or contact the contact the Member Service Center to change your open shares.

ATM Questions

How do I change the PIN for my ATM card?

Your PIN can be changed at any Alaska USA ATM or online by logging into UltraBranch.

Services Available

Do you have a coin rolling machine available?

Coin-counting machines are available in select branch locations. These machines will count your bulk coinage for a small fee and provide a receipt to take to a teller for deposit or redemption.

All branches also maintain a supply of wrappers that you can use to roll your coins.

Online Account Access Troubleshooting

I've forgotten my personal access code. How do I obtain a new one?

If you have forgotten your Personal Access Code, you can reset it online, or contact the Member Service Center.

For more assistance, please consult our UltraBranch Troubleshooting Guide

<< Back to previous page | Return to FAQ Index