Frequently Asked Questions

Search FAQs:       
Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

How do I ...

How do I have my Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend directly deposited into my Alaska USA account?

It's easy to have your Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) deposited directly into your Alaska USA account:

  1. Choose "Yes" in Section 7 of your PFD application.
  2. Select whether you'd like your funds deposited into "Same account as last year" or a new account.
  3. If you choose "new account," be sure to include Alaska USA's institution code "CD" and your Alaska USA account number. (Note: It is not necessary to include a share ID at the end of your account number.)

File Online! You can file and sign your PFD application online from January 1 through March 31.

Learn more about the PFD on the PFD Answer Page.

<< Back to previous page | Return to FAQ Index