Frequently Asked Questions

Only select records are listed below. View all FAQs

How do I ...

Stop payment on a check I have written that has been lost or stolen?

You can place a stop payment on a lost or stolen check that has not yet been presented for payment by phone, online or at any branch.
  • Online: Log in to UltraBranch. Click on the "Account Services" tab and choose "Stop Pay" from the list of available options. You will be asked for the check number and amount.
  • By phone: Contact the Member Service Center.
  • Branch: Visit any branch.

<< Back to previous page | Return to FAQ Index