Frequently Asked Questions
How do I ...
Submit a travel notification?
It’s always a great idea to let us know that you will be using your debit or credit card while traveling. This helps us to recognize that purchases made outside your normal activity area may not be fraudulent.
Travel notes will be added to your account within two business days. If you are traveling now and need immediate assistance, simply call us at (800) 525-9094. We are available 24/7.
To notify us of upcoming travel plans:
- Log in to UltraBranch.
- Look for the “Related Links” along the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Submit Travel Notification” link.
- Complete the onscreen submission form.
Helpful Hint: This travel note will be added for the cardholder selected onscreen. You will need to complete more than one request if both cardholders will be traveling.
Once we receive your notification, we will notate both your debit and credit card.
Even while you travel, we’ve got you covered
We understand that nothing can disrupt your travel plans like a fraudster getting access to your account. While you are traveling, we will continue to monitor for high-risk transactions and suspicious activity.
Many vacation destinations are also areas where card theft is at its highest. If we believe a transaction to be fraudulent, we will decline the transaction until we are able to reach you and verify the purchase. In some instances, or if we are unable to reach you, we may block all future purchases until we can speak with you.
To ensure this protection won’t cause a disruption to your travel, we are available 24/7 to help you authorize card transactions. We encourage you to have a second form of payment available, as well as a method to call us, during your travel. That way, in the event that your primary payment method is lost or compromised, you have additional access to your funds.
- How can I request a smart chip enabled card? Simply visit any branch location or call us at (800) 525-9094 to request your smart chip enabled debit or credit card.
- Is there a fee for using my card for make international purchases?
- Where can I find an ATM that will not charge me a fee?
- How do I report my card as lost or stolen?
- Are you affiliated with any other financial institutions?
Member Service Center
907-563-4567 or 800-525-9094
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week