Frequently Asked Questions
Online Account Access Features
Member to member transfers
You can easily transfer funds to another member on online account access. All you need is the member’s last name, account number and account type.
- Log in to online account access,
- Click on the "Transfers and Withdrawals" tab,
- Select “transfer to another Alaska USA member” from the drop down menu,
- Enter the recipient's last name where indicated,
- Enter the destination account number and account type, as provided to you by the recipient.
Member Service Center
907-563-4567 or 800-525-9094
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week