Frequently Asked Questions
Online Account Access Features
Can I receive my statements electronically?
Members using online account access may elect to receive eStatements, electronic versions of their statements, instead of paper statements in the mail.
To sign up for eStatements:
- Log in to Online account access
- Click on the "Account Services" tab
- Near the bottom of the page, click on "Receive eStatements only"
- Review and accept the "Electronic Statements and Notices Disclosure Agreement".
- If you wish to receive an e-mail reminder when your new eStatement is ready, enter your e-mail address where indicated.
By signing up for eStatements, you are agreeing to receive your statement and important disclosure and regulatory information electronically. Some communications may still be delivered via the mail as deemed necessary and appropriate.