Online account access
Online account access allows you quick, easy access to your account via the Internet, as well as by phone and Self-Service Terminals.
With online account access you can:
- Transfer funds to any account on which you are a signer, including your Alaska USA Visa®, consumer loan, and mortgage accounts
- View the balance and transaction history of your Alaska USA Visa account
- Obtain account balances
- See which checks have cleared your account
- Order checks
- Verify the receipt and distribution of direct deposits
- Obtain up-to-the-minute transaction histories
- Place stop payment orders on checks
- Confirm your next loan payment date and amount
- Pay bills online
- and much more
Tips for using Online account access
- System configuration
A computer with Internet connectivity.
For maximum security, Alaska USA strongly recommends you use the latest version of your chosen browser, and stay current on all vendor supplied security patches for both your browser and operating system.
Optimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Back button
Some functionality within Online account access requires that you follow a specific sequence of pages to initiate or complete your transaction. To avoid interrupting the sequence, please do not use your Back button. Instead, click on the button or link that will take you where you wish to go.
- Log out
Online account access will automatically end your session after a user-configurable period of inactivity. For security reasons it is best to exit Online account access and close/exit your browser when you are finished using Online account access.
You should observe the following:
- Keep your PAC confidential and private.
- Read Alaska USA´s online account access agreement and privacy summary.
- Change your PAC frequently.
- Use the most current version of your chosen browser.
- Stay current on all vendor supplied security patches for your computer.
- Be sure to exit your online account access session, and close/exit your browser when leaving your computer.