Upgrading to the new Alaska USA app
The newest version of the Alaska USA app combines the capabilities of the previous Alaska USA and Remote Deposit apps, along with new features and an enhanced interface.
The upgrade process depends of the type of device you use.
Android upgrade instructions
On Android devices, the update to the new Alaska USA app depends on which apps you currently use.
If you have the Remote Deposit app:
- Android users with the Remote Deposit app will receive the update to the new Alaska USA app, which will replace the Remote Deposit app.
- If you have automatic updates enabled, the app will be replaced automatically.
- If you do not have automatic updates enabled, open the Google Play store to download the update.
- After you upgrade, delete the old version of the Alaska USA app.
If you only have the Alaska USA app:
- The old version of the app will not be updated.
- We recommend that you delete this app before updating to the newest version of the Alaska USA app.
- Visit the Google Play store to download the new version 3.0 of the app.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.