Refresh your financial plan
We can help you stay on track as you pursue your goals. Keep scrolling to learn more.
How we're different
Our professionals understand that no two financial plans are alike. Our clients come from all walks of life, with different incomes, goals, and lifestyle needs—and deserve to have a financial plan that is as unique as they are. Let us put our friendly, knowledgeable professionals to work for you
What we can help you with
- Retirement planning. One day work could be a choice—with the right plan in place. We can help you build a roadmap to the kind of future you’ve been looking forward to.
- Investments. The right mix of investments can help you work toward achieving your goals.
- 401(k) services. When it comes to your 401(k), you have investment options. Make a plan for your money with the help of a financial professional. We can assist you if you have questions regarding your 401(k).
- Insurance services. You’ve worked hard for your assets—it’s important to you and your family to make sure you protect what you’ve earned.
Complete the form to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with an Alaska USA Financial Planning and Investment Services Professional.
What to expect if you work with us
- Talking about you and your life. We want to listen and identify your goals, timeline, and risk tolerance so you're headed towards the future you want.
- Available products and services. We’ll show you the range of products and services you can take advantage of to fit your goals.
- Putting a plan together. We’ll put together a plan to help set your financial life on the right path.
- Answers to your questions. When you understand how the products work and why they’re part of your comprehensive plan, it will help you stick to your strategy when things outside your control happen in the financial world.
- Plans to follow up. As financial markets and your goals for the future change, so should your plan. We’ll meet as often as it takes to keep you on track with your goals—whatever they may be.
Meet your team of financial professionals
Financial planning is the process of looking at your current and projected financial state with a professional and developing strategies that can help you pursue your goals. The result is a financial plan—a comprehensive picture of your financial life.
Financial planning benefits many ages and lifestyles. Having a financial plan can help you clarify your goals, invest wisely, prepare for emergencies, save for retirement, and make the most of your money.
Financial professionals are knowledgeable about the financial tools available to help you pursue your goals. Your financial professional will create an investment strategy unique to your financial situation—considering your income, assets, stage of life, goals, and risk tolerance. As your life, goals, and the markets evolve, your financial professional will make any necessary adjustments to your investment strategy to help keep you on track.
Want to achieve financial freedom? Here are 9 steps you can take to get there.
Here’s why everyone, regardless of age or wealth, needs a financial plan.
Knowledge is power
Equip yourself to make smart financial decisions in every stage of life—subscribe for financial know-how and more.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Alaska USA Federal Credit Union and Alaska USA Financial Planning & Investment Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Alaska USA Financial Planning & Investment Services and may also be employees of Alaska USA Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Alaska USA Federal Credit Union or Alaska USA Financial Planning & Investment Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL, or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.