Thinking about refinancing your car loan?
You could lower your interest rate—and your monthly payment.
Why choose Alaska USA?
When interest rates improve or your credit score goes up, it could be a smart financial move to refinance your car loan with Alaska USA.
- Easy online application and fast loan decisions.
- No application or origination fees.
- Competitive rates.
- Automatic payments from your checking or savings account.
How it works
When should I refinance?
- Improved credit score. If you’ve been staying on top of all your monthly expenses, it's possible your credit score has improved and unlocked better rates than what you had access to when you first got the car.
- Lower interest rates. Rates fluctuate—it’s possible that rates have lowered since you initially received your car loan, allowing you to get a new loan that could lower your monthly payment.
What does refinancing do?
When you refinance your car loan, you’re taking out a new loan with better terms. The new loan is used to pay off your old loan—replacing it altogether. Refinancing is usually done because you’re seeking a better interest rate than the one you started with.Apply for an auto loan
Auto loan preapproval lets you focus on getting the best deal possible.
Knowledge is power
Equip yourself to make smart financial decisions in every stage of life—subscribe for financial know-how and more.
All loans are subject to approval.