Homeowners, Condominium, & Renters Insurance

Alaska USA Insurance Brokers represents respected national property casualty insurance carriers who offer a variety of property owner and/or tenant insurance packages tailored to meet your individual needs.

Homeowners insurance

Your home is one of the biggest investments you'll make. Whether you own a townhouse or a single family home, your investment, possessions, and memories require proper insurance protection.

Condominium insurance

A condominium or Co-op Master Policy covers property owned by all unit owners. This includes the actual building in which you reside, as well as common property. However, your personal property and liability are not protected under the Master Policy. Condominium insurance fills in the gaps, providing personal property coverage, personal liability, and other types of protection.

Renters insurance

While your landlord likely has insurance coverage for the building in which you live, this coverage does not protect your personal possessions. Renters insurance covers your furniture and personal possessions - at home or away from home. A renters policy protects you against theft, damage from such hazards as fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke, vandalism, and water damage.

Related coverage

  • Flood insurance
  • Valuable Property
  • Umbrella insurance