Flood & Earthquake Insurance


Anywhere it rains, it can flood. You don’t have to live in a flood prone area to need flood insurance. Damage caused by floods is specifically excluded. It’s necessary to have a separate flood insurance policy in order to be covered.

Additionally, the National Flood Insurance Act of 1994 requires some property owners to have flood insurance if the property is located within a flood hazard area.

Flood insurance rates, policy provisions, and rules regarding availability are set by federal regulation. Contact us to find out if you qualify.


Damage caused by an earthquake are excluded from most homeowners policies. It’s necessary to have a separate earthquake policy or endorsement in order to be covered.

Coverage may vary by state.