Whole Life Insurance for Alaska USA Members
As a special benefit for members, Alaska USA makes available TruStage Whole Life Insurance. This insurance offers lifelong protection with premiums that never increase. This coverage can help protect your loved ones by providing cash benefits payable at your death. Plus, it builds cash value over time.
Features and benefits of whole life insurance
- Lifetime Protection
- Unlike term insurance which ends at a certain age, whole life is in force for your entire life. As long as premiums are paid, the company can NEVER cancel your coverage, regardless of age or failing health. Only you can cancel your coverage.
- No Waiting Period
- If you're accepted for coverage, whole life coverage goes into effect immediately.
- Choice of Coverage Amounts
- To fit your needs and budget, whole life insurance is available in a variety of coverage amounts.
- Cash Value
- You can borrow against the cash value and use the money for any needs that arise. Any unpaid balance of the loan, plus interest, is subtracted from the death benefit.
- Tax Advantage
- The cash settlement paid to your beneficiaries is income-tax free. Your loved ones can use the money to pay for whatever they need.
- Spouse Coverage
- Because we know how important it is for BOTH spouses to have adequate protection, whole life insurance is available to your eligible spouse, too. Even if you don’t apply, your eligible spouse can. The definition of spouse includes a legal partner as defined by state law.
Call TruStage at (855) 612-7909 today for a whole life insurance quote.
TruStage life insurance plans and policies are offered exclusively to credit union members, and are designed to be affordable with rates to fit your budget. TruStage Whole Life Insurance is made available by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by Alaska USA.