Property & Casualty

Cover the physical assets of your business in the event of a loss. An experienced account executive can help you determine the amount of property and casualty insurance your business needs.

Property insurance includes coverage for buildings, business equipment, employee property, property of others, leased or rented property, records, and other items belonging to the business. Property insurance is also important if you operate a business out of your home, as homeowners insurance may not cover your business losses.

Business property insurance covers your losses in the event of:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Riots
  • Vandalism
  • Weather-related catastrophes (lightning strike, hail, wind, and flood)

Casualty insurance

  • Commercial auto insurance - including liability, cargo, limousine, bus/motorcoach, garage liability, occupational accident, and Bobtail/Deadhead insurance.
  • Employment practices liability
  • Environment liability
  • General liability
  • Professional liability