Wire Transfer Summary
The “Wire Transfer Summary” page gives you an overview of pending, created and completed wire transfers.
Viewing Existing Wire Tranfers
You have a number of controls for viewing useful information about these wires:
- List wires within a certain date range
Search for wire transfers within a certain date range by changing the selection criteria in the “View Options” box at the top of the page. The date range default is set at one month prior through one month after the current date. Modify the range by entering a correctly formatted date or by selecting the desired dates from the small calendar icon () to the right of each date box.
- List all wires for the business or only those you have created
You can also choose to show only wires you have created (Show: My Wires) or all business wires (Show: Business Wires). Click “View” to display the wire transfers that fall into the specified range.
- Sort the displayed wires
After you have specified a date range and a “Show” preference, you can also sort the list of wires by any field; just click on the up/down arrows next to a column header to sort the wires.
- Viewing wire transfer details
View details for any wire that appears on the “Wire Transfers” summary page by clicking its View icon ().
The Wire Transfer page displays information for that particular wire, including:
- template information, if it was based on a template
- wire confirmation number
- transaction history – details about the wire from the time it was created to the time it is complete. This can be a valuable tool to review wire status and which Users have worked with it.
When viewing a wire, you may not change any fields.
Click “Done” at the bottom of the page to return to the “Wire Transfers” summary page.
Additionally, understanding the three wire categories on the “Wire Transfers” summary page helps you quickly manage the process of wire review, approval and release.
Pending Wire Transfer Summary
This list shows wire transfers that are scheduled and approved. Wire transfers in this category can be viewed, edited, and deleted.
- Created/Needs Release – the wire has been created, but still must be released before it is scheduled for processing.
- Release Pending – the wire has been reviewed and put on hold.
- Scheduled – the wire has been released and is waiting on the effective date to process. The wire can still be viewed, edited and deleted. An edited wire may need to be re-approved and will need to be re-released.
- Funds Approved – the wire has been released and is nearly complete (wire cannot be edited at this point).
Summary of Wire Transfers Submitted for Approval
This list shows wire transfers that have been submitted but do not yet have approval. Check the status to see if a wire has been reviewed and put on hold or rejected.
- Approval Pending – the wire has not been reviewed by a User that has been granted approval authority.
- Approval Hold – the wire has been reviewed and placed in a “Hold” status.
- Approval Rejected – the wire has been reviewed and has been rejected. The reason for rejection is listed below the wire.
Wire transfers in this category can be viewed, edited, and deleted.
Click on the “Approvals” link at the top of the page to see all scheduled payments waiting for approval.
Completed Wire Transfer Summary
Completed wire transfers can be viewed, but cannot be edited or deleted.
- Completed – the wire was successfully sent to FedWire® for delivery to the beneficiary account.
- Release Rejected – the User that has the authority to approve the wire declined to release the wire for processing.
- Failed – a “Failed” status could indicate a number of errors. Click the View icon () and check the “Wire Transfer Transaction History” at the bottom of the page. The Memo section may give more information. Once you have determined the issue and corrected the error, you will need to resubmit the wire for processing.