Edit Wire Transfer
You can make changes to any
wire that is not already complete or pending with a status of “Pending Approval.” To
make changes, click on the wire’s Edit icon () on
the “Wire Transfers” summary
You will see the “Edit Domestic Wire Transfers” page, where you
can make certain edits:
- Enter debit information directly on the page.
- Enter new information for a beneficiary.
Select a different beneficiary using the “Send Wire to” drop-down
Information you may not change:
Changes to beneficiary information, such as address or financial institution name, must be made
through the “Edit Wire Beneficiary” page.
- If the wire was based on a saved wire template when it was created:
- There is a specific limit to the dollar amount. You will be able to
change the amount only up to the template limit. You must change the
template in order to enter an amount greater than the template limit.
- You may not change the setting for whether the wire is “Repeating” or
Once changes are made, click “Submit Wire” at the bottom of the page.
A confirmation page will display showing the content of the edited wire. Click “Confirm/Submit
Wire” to save changes and return to the “Wire Transfers” summary