ACH Payroll - Quick Setup
Begin by clicking on the Payments and Transfers
tab, then the “ACH” navigational
link below it.
Set up Managed Participants
- Click the “Participants” button (under the
- For each employee you wish to add, click “Add New” and complete the required information.
- Click “Save Participant.”
Set up ACH batch template
- Select the “Templates” button (under the navigational links).
- Click “Add Template.”
- Complete the required
information on the batch
- Click “Add entry” to add
your eligible employees
for direct deposit.
- Click “Managed
Participants” to access a
list of those participants you saved earlier.
- Click “Insert” to the right
of the employee name.
- Input the payroll amount for the
- Click “Add Entry.”
- Continue adding your employees
through “Add Entry” and “Managed
Participants” until all your eligible
employees are listed on the ACH
- Once you have completed the ACH
batch template, click “Save
Tips for creating payroll templates
Change the Template Scope to “Business” if you would like to give other authorized users access to this payroll template in the future.
Since most payroll amounts vary from payday to payday, leave the Frequency as “None selected.”
If you currently use financial management software to produce and manage your payroll, you
can import your payroll information all at once to save time. Just click on “New ACH,” fill out the
batch header, and click the “Import Entries” button to load your NACHA-formatted file.