Your business can benefit from the same commitment to service, value, and convenience that Alaska USA members have enjoyed for more than 65 years! Alaska USA is a full-service financial institution for your business with loans, lines of credit, business checking, online services, debit cards, depository services, and merchant services.
- UltraBranch Business Edition
UltraBranch Business Edition
Find out more
Use UltraBranch® Business Edition for more efficiency and control over your finances.
- Do business faster. Log in from anywhere, any time. Point and click to take care of tasks that used to take hours.
- Get it at a glance. Review your business financial picture with quick and easy reports. You can even make and save custom report templates.
- Delegate the details. Maintain control while you share the work by giving other users access to the features they need.
- Send funds fast. Make same-day wire transfers to accounts at other financial institutions.
- Make electronic deposits. Use ACH services.
- Make online tax payments, manage withholdings, and view reports.
- Keep track of it all with comprehensive account management from just one log in.
What does it cost to use UltraBranch Business Edition?
There is no subscription fee to access UltraBranch Business Edition. There are some fees associated with certain features, such as ACH transfers, wires, and Bill Pay.
There are also fees for services provided by 3rd party providers, such as check orders.
- Remote Deposit
Remote Business Deposit
Apply for service
Contact a business specialist
877-646-6670 outside Anchorage
844-563-0255 outside Glendale
888-722-8923 outside Victor Valley
855-869-9639 outside Seattle
Alaska USA Member Service Center:
Remote Business Deposit provides eligible business members the ability to make check deposits at their convenience through a personal computer and scanning device. Checks are tallied and scanned, converted to electronic items, and transmitted to Alaska USA for review and credit to the account.
Maximize the efficiency of your business operations
In addition to generally streamlining your business operations, Remote Business Deposit offers:
- Added convenience of depositing checks directly from your business, outside of branch hours
- Reduced trips to a branch and lower transportation costs
- Ability to deposit into multiple accounts, under separate deposits
- Online access to images, deposits, and customizable reports for 24 months
- Ability to set up multi-level user permissions in order to delegate financial tasks
Cost: There is a monthly fee of $35.
Processing schedule: Deposits made before 5 pm Monday through Friday will be processed the same day. Any deposit made after 5 pm, or on weekends and holidays, will be processed the following business day. Any transaction that does not meet the criteria required by the Remote Business Deposit service will prompt a Member Business Development Officer to contact your business to review and verify the deposit.
User support: In addition to a comprehensive user's guide, a Member Business Development Officer will be happy to assist you any time with questions and provide technical support.