Working for Alaska USA is more than a job. It’s a long-term career with a financial institution that has been serving various communities for 70 years - starting with humble roots in pre-statehood Alaska, and now operating more than 70 branch and service-center locations across Alaska, Arizona, California and Washington.
On December 15, 2020, Alaska USA implemented a new and enhanced applicant tracking system. If you are a returning candidate and had applied in the previous applicant tracking system you will be required to create a new profile and reapply. Please follow the steps under How to Apply to create a new profile and apply for positions.
- Working Together
Working together at Alaska USA
Connect with us!
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is different from other financial institutions that you may be used to. We’re member-owned and not-for-profit, putting the financial wellbeing of members above an interest in profits – by reinvesting in our members in the form of better rates on loans and deposits, and fewer low-cost fees for services.
Part of that reinvestment in Alaska USA members comes from our investment in our employees. Alaska USA prides itself in developing a knowledgeable and professional employee workforce built through hands-on experience and training offered by Alaska USA University; each training course is designed to teach and expand skill sets, and encourages employees to pursue professional development and increased responsibilities within the credit union.
If you’re ready for a long-term career with a financial institution that cares about their employees, offers numerous benefits, promotes from within, and has been serving communities for 70 years, you’ve come to the right place!
- How to Apply
How to Apply
To apply for positions with Alaska USA, you must create a profile in our Careers site. Once you have created a profile you must complete a detailed online application and can apply for multiple positions.
To create a profile, open a position of interest, select the 'Apply for this job online' link and enter your email to create a profile. You'll be prompted to create a password, which will protect the information you submit and provide future access to this site.
While creating a profile you'll have the opportunity to upload a resume, cover letter and provide additional information used to evaluate your qualifications. The information provided is reviewed to identify specific job qualification skills, and you may be contacted if your skills match a position for which we are currently recruiting.
If you are a returning applicant who has created a new profile after December 15, 2020, and have forgotten your E-mail Address, please contact the Employment department at 907-786-2520 or the Member Service Center at 800-525-9094 and ask to be transferred to Personnel.
Alaska USA isn’t just a great place to work – we also offer great benefits! Employees receive a robust benefit package that includes (but is not limited to):
- Health Care: Medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and dependents. Two plans are available: One Plan offers very low deductibles and premium; the second High Deductible Plan offers low to no premium and is HSA compatible.
- Flexible Spending Arrangement and Health Savings Account: Allows participants to set aside money through payroll deduction on a pretax basis to an annual IRS limit.
- Teladoc: Full coverage for telephone or email consultation with a physician for nonemergency care.
- Matching 401(k) Plan: Pre-tax and Roth savings with self-directed investment option
- Paid Time Off accrual.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Paid Holidays: 10 per year.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Reimbursement for job-related courses; requests subject to review and approval.
- Employee Bonus Program: Cash bonus when the company meets its service and financial objectives.
Find jobs by state:
Find jobs by company: